The Basler L301kc camera with standardized Camera Link interface delivers 9.20 kHz at 2k resolution.
Color Line Scan with a Compact Housing for Easy Integration
The L300 series highlights Basler’s commitment to common sense camera design. These tri-linear cameras offer users a cost-effective way of implementing color in line scan applications. The mono versions with their three monochrome lines can be easily used as a high sensitivity line scan camera. With 3 lines x 2098 pixels per line, L301 series cameras offer an exceptional price/performance ratio. L304 series cameras offer useful new features and high resolution with 3 lines x 4080 pixels per line.
With a choice of three different integration modes as well as adjustable gain and offset, these are very fl exible cameras. L300 cameras can be triggered via an external sync signal or operated in
an internally controlled „free-run“ mode. All settings can be adjusted by means of simple programming commands via a serial port. The cameras operate with a single voltage power supply and have simple cabling requirements.
Basler L300 cameras are ideal for a variety of applications including document scanning, print inspection, web inspection, food and forestry products inspection, tissue sample scanning, 3-D imagingand measurements, and many other vision applications.
- Tri-linear CCD color cameras with 2k and 4k resolution
- Excellent color fidelity
- Very cost-effective color line scan cameras
Basler L300 cameras are ideal for a variety of applications including document scanning, print inspection, web inspection, food and forestry products inspection, tissue sample scanning, 3-D imaging and measurements, and many other vision applications.
Your benefi ts include:
- An expensive matched lens is not required to capture optimum image quality, providing you with an affordable solution for color imaging
- Use of a tri-linear sensor results in a very compact camera, reducing the space needed in your installation
- LED indicators and test image generation capability reduce your integration time and aid troubleshooting
- Extensive and complete factory testing ensures consistent product quality
- An integrated spatial correction feature combines pixel data and the lines in the sensor, eliminating the need for computer resources to perform this task
- Electronic exposure time control provides maximum fl exibility
- Simple integration into your application is ensured with a combination of new useful features and a Windows® setup tool
Camera Link® Interface
Camera Link is a communication link for visual applications in the fields of science and industry. Camera Link was founded in the year 2000 by Basler and other leading companies in the machine vision arena. Camera Link enables a maximum data transmission rate of 800 MB per second depending on the configuration. Frame grabbers which collect and evaluate the data are usually used to connect the camera and the PC via the Camera Link interface.
The most important benefits afforded by Camera Link are:
- Accepted communication standard for vision technologies(camera frame grabber)
- Simple and standardized cable concept
- Particular suitability for high data rates
- Standardized data protocol for several types of date transfer, for example single/dual tap, 8 bit, 10 bit, RGB, etc.
- Serial communication to the camera via the frame grabber communication port
The standard CameraLink interface used on the L300 family makes these cameras compatible with frame grabbers produced by many different vendors. These vendors include: Cognex, Matrox, National Instruments, Euresys, Matrix Vision, BitFlow, and Mikrotron. An overview showing more frame grabber vendors and frame grabbers compatible with L300 series
What Makes Basler Camera Quality So Special?
To ensure consistently high product quality, we employ several quality inspection procedures during manufacturing. This list describes some of the most essential actions we take to meet your highest requirements.
- The back focal length on each camera is carefully measured and adjusted. This guarantees an optimum distance between the lens flange and the sensor and ensures compliance with optics
- Our advanced Camera Test Tool (CTT+), the first fullyautomated inspection system for digital cameras, checks all of the significant quality aspects of each camera we produce. The CTT+ is a unique combination of optics, hardware, and software that can be quickly and efficiently used to calibrate a camera and to measure its performance against a set of standards. For defined sets of conditions, an automated software program examines the camera’s output, makes any calibration adjustments necessary, and compares the output to a strictly defined set of performance criteria.
L301kc | L301kc | L301kc | L301kc | L301kc | L301kc | L301kc | L301kc