The Basler ruL2098-10gc GigE camera with the KLI-2113 CCD sensor delivers 9.20 kHz at 2k resolution.
Proven Image Quality and Easy to Use Without a Frame Grabber
The Basler runner family is a line scan series that combines high quality line scan technology with Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) interface technology. Proven image quality and an easy-to-use GigE
interface make the runner family a perfect solution for a wide variety of applications. With the GigE interface, it’s simple and straightforward for the user to adapt a camera to their system, to acquire their first images, and to adjust the camera’s parameter settings to obtain the best results for their particular application. And because a Camera Link frame grabber and cables are not needed with runner cameras, a GigE line scan bundle is a highly cost-effective solution.
- high-quality line scan technology meets a cost-effective GigE interface
- Real color support in a compact housing size
- Shading correction compensates for difficult lighting conditions
- Flexible, easy integration supported by a variety of I/o features
runner Monochrome Sensor Technology
The monochrome version of the runner is equipped with a single-line CCD sensor that has a square, 10 m x 10 m pixel size. This provides exceptional sensitivity and dynamic range, as reflected by the availability of video output formats up to 12 bits.
runner Color Sensor Technology
The ruL2098-10gc incorporates a tri-linear sensor with three separate light-sensitive lines to collect red, green, and blue information. A built-in spatial correction capability can be used to compensate for the small space between each of the sensor’s lines, resulting in a true RGB image in a wide variety of applications. Basler runner cameras are an ideal fit for a variety of applications including web inspection (wood, paper, foil, etc.), surface inspection (printed circuit boards, flat panels and displays, semiconductors, etc.), document scanning and postal sorting, or food inspection.
Your benefits include:
- More than 100 megabytes of data per second and up to 100 meter cable length with GigE
- Reliable, high-bandwidth data transfer at the lowest CPU load with the pylon driver package
- Superior image quality improves your image processing results
- optimum image quality without the need for an expensive matched lens, providing you with an affordable solution for color imaging
- Use of a tri-linear sensor results in a very compact camera, reducing the space needed in your installation
- Simple integration environment provided by runner’s flexible I/o capabilities (general purpose I/o), for example to transfer the trigger signal to another runner camera operating in parallel
- LED indicators and test image generation capabilities reduce your integration time and aid troubleshooting
- Broad variety of software features, such as the Multiplier and Divider to modify the incoming trigger signals and ensure that the camera is operating at the correct line speed
- An integrated spatial correction feature combines pixel data from the lines in the sensor eliminating the need for computer resources to perform this task
- Very attractive price/performance ratio
Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) cameras are the right choice for data rates of up to 100 MB/s and a maximum cable length of 100 meters. They make complex setups with several cameras very simple. In addition to the physical interface defined by the Gigabit Ethernet standard (among others), the especially clear and logical implementation of the GigE Vision Standard supports easy integration in all image processing programs via the use of software libraries. Also, because the exchange of GigE Vision compatible cameras can be performed without changing the application software, new investments and follow-up costs can be estimated and well-planned with cameras based on the GigE Vision Standard.
ruL2098-10gc | ruL2098-10gc | ruL2098-10gc | ruL2098-10gc| ruL2098-10gc | ruL2098-10gc