The Basler a2A1920-160ucPRO USB3.0 camera with the Sony IMX392 CMOS sensor delivers 160 frames per second at 2.3 MP Resolution.
a2A1920-160ucPRO – Basler ace 2 Pro
ace 2 Pro
All the benefits of the ace 2 Basic plus PGI feature set plus new, unique Beyond features from Basler for maximum performance.
The highlights of the ace 2 Pro at a glance:
- Compression Beyond for higher bandwidth on GigE using lossless compression
- Pixel Beyond for uncomplicated sensor redesign through individual adjustment of pixel size and sensor characteristics
- Popular PGI feature set from Basler included
- Excellent price/performance ratio for more demanding vision applications
Basler ace 2 Series
One camera arrangement, two product offerings. Continuously the correct decision! Welcome to the following expert age!
Profitable client criticism and broad experience from the main ace age are joined in this new ace 2 camera arrangement. Customized to your distinctive vision needs, the two product offerings, expert 2 Basic and pro 2 Pro, offer magnificent picture quality gratitude to condition of-the-art CMOS sensor innovation from Sony, improved firmware and equipment with GigE or USB 3.0 interface, an enhanced link portfolio, simple dealing with and joining just as similarity with Basler’s broad adornment portfolio. The distinction between
the two ace 2 product offerings lies in the coordinated highlights: a ground-breaking Computer Vision list of capabilities for standard vision needs or the one of a kind new Beyond highlights from Basler for all the more requesting undertakings with greatest execution. Your bit of leeway: you pay for what you truly need.
An overview of the Basler ace 2 camera series
- Two product lines: ace 2 Basic and ace 2 Pro – tailored to different vision needs
- Currently eight models (four per line) featuring IMX392 sensor from Sony, 2.3 MP resolution and frame rates of up to 160 fps
- Small housing with proven 29 mm x 29 mm footprint
- New, optimized hardware design with status LED on the back, improved mount, removable IR cut filter and robust M8 connector
- New firmware concept
- Fast and cost-effective software integration
- Top price-performance ratio
- nown reliability and longevity of Basler products with 3-year warranty
- Compatible with Basler’s affordable accessory portfolio
- Easy integration thanks to the pylon Camera Software Suite from Basler
Mechanical drawing for a2A1920-160ucPRO
Mechanical drawings provide the detailed measurements of a camera product. Click on the link below to download the mechanical drawing for a2A1920-160ucPRO.
Products– Cameras, Powerpacks, Accessories, Software
Basler offers you a huge determination of modern and system cameras and adornments for applications in industrial facility robotization, traffic frameworks, retail just as therapeutic and life sciences.
Basler’s broad involvement in the field of camera plan and camera generation is reflected in the high picture nature of our territory examine, line sweep and system cameras, just as PowerPacks. All cameras are tried and aligned to satisfy our exacting quality guidelines, guaranteeing reliably solid execution and unwavering quality.
a2A1920-160ucPRO | a2A1920-160ucPRO | a2A1920-160ucPRO | a2A1920-160ucPRO |