The Basler avA1000-120km Camera Link camera with the KAI-1050 CCD sensor delivers 120 frames per second at 1 MP resolution.
Fast Readout and Sensitivity
The Basler aviator family is a series of high speed mainstream CCD cameras with Gigabit Ethernet and Camera Link interface and a very attractive price/performance ratio. It features mono and color camera models with resolutions of 1, 2 (4:3 and HDTV), and 4 megapixels with progressive scan readout and global shutter technology
Superior image quality, even at high image capture rates, makes a convincing argument for this advanced camera family. Basler aviator cameras are equipped with ON Semiconductor KAI CCD sensor generation with four tap readout technology. These sensors are up to four times faster than standard CCD sensors of the same resolution.
With the aviator, Basler has applied the unique tap balancing competence we gained during the development of our earlier camera families such as the Basler pilot series, which also employs ON Semiconductor multi-tap sensors.
The Camera Link interface is the best way to integrate the full performance of the aviator’s four tap ON Semiconductor sensors into your application with no bandwidth related delays. The Basler aviator GigE models benefit from our extensive experience designing and building GigE cameras and feature 100 meter cable length, easy integration and a costsaving system layout.
Basler aviator cameras are an ideal fit for a variety of applications including semiconductor and electronics manufacturing, traffic applications (ITS), metrology, or medical imaging.
Your benefits include:
- Excellent linearity, dynamic range, and noise level
- The best tap balance by performing individual tap calibration during production
- More than 25 camera features such as auto-gain, auto-exposure or the signal input debouncer support easy system integration
- More than 100 megabytes of data per second and up to 100 meter cable length with GigE
- The widest bandwidth connection for maximum grabbing speed with Camera Link and compatibility with all common frame grabbers
- Additional opto-isolated I/Os for external devices (e.g., strobe) in the Camera Link models
- Rugged housing featuring safe locking connections and easy integration due to different mounting positions
- Field-proven pylon Camera Software Suite with both filter and performance drivers
- “GenICam over Camera Link” or direct register access support
- Very attractive price/performance ratio
Basler pylon Camera Software Suite
The pylon Camera Software Suite operates with all Basler line scan and area scan cameras – no matter what interface they use. It offers stable, reliable and flexible data exchange between Basler cameras and PCs, for Windows, Linux on x86 as well as on ARM-based systems and OS X – at a very low CPU load.
The architecture of the pylon Camera Software Suite is based on GenICam Technology, which offers you easy access to the newest camera models and the latest features. Changes to an existing camera device in your application essentially become a plug-and-play process.
An easy-to-use set of tools lets you configure the camera’s interface. Use the pylon Viewer to set camera parameters, to capture and display images, and to
evaluate the camera.
The pylon USB3 Vision Driver fully supports the USB3 Vision standard. It allows Basler USB 3.0 cameras to use the full speed and bandwidth of USB 3.0 for image
transmission while reducing resource load and using off-the-shelf hardware components.
The pylon GigE Vision Drivers quickly separate incoming packets carrying image data from other traffic on the network and make the data available for use by your vision application while requiring the lowest CPU resources.
The pylon IEEE 1394b Driver gives you access to a well-established interface technology, and the pylon Camera Link Configuration Driver offers comfortable access to all camera parameters of Basler’s latest Camera Link families ace, aviator, and racer.
The BCON Adapter API allows easy implementation of an adapter to communicate with the systems I²C interface. A ready to use sample adapter implementation is also provided.
The pylon Camera Software Suite also contains a powerful SDK that supports any type of application development. The pylon package contains the following main modules. Each one can be individually selected/ unselected during the installation process, preventing the installation of unneeded modules on your system:
- USB3 Vision Driver
- GigE Vision Filter Driver
- GigE Vision Performance Driver
- IEEE 1394 Driver
- BCON Adapter API
- Camera Link Serial Communication Driver
- pylon Viewer
- SDK for all cameras; C, C++, .NET (C#, VB.NET, …); the ‘pylon for Linux’ version only supports the GigE and USB 3.0 interface via a C++ API
avA1000-120km | avA1000-120km | avA1000-120km | avA1000-120km| avA1000-120km | avA1000-120km